Grief Support Groups available NOW.
Currently, we are offering ongoing groups in South Burnaby on a monthly, drop-in basis. Everyone is welcome regardless of the length of time it has been since their loss.
- I AM ONE – A Widow/Widower Group for those whom have lost a spouse or love partner through death.
- Running the last Wednesday of every month from 11:00AM – 1:00PM
- FALLEN BRANCHES – A group for anyone whom is mounring the death of someone they love.
- Beginning in September
- WALK OF COURAGE – A group for Adult Children whom have lost a parent.
- Running the first Monday of the month from 6:30PM – 9:00PM
Preregistration is required as we like to keep the groups under 12 participants.
Groups are open to adults, over the age of 18 and a fee of $30.00 is charged at the time of service.
All groups are run in South Burnaby and open to anyone whom have suffered a loss through death.
If you are interested in attending either individual grief support or a grief support group, please contact us by phone ar 604-564-6222 or email at [email protected]
Sarah Lipsett, Registered Therapeutic Counsellor (RTC),
Master Therapeutic Counsellor & Registered Counselling Supervisor
with the Association of Cooperative Counselling Therapists (ACCT)
Registered in the Province of B.C. ID 1012
Creative Climate Counselling Group